We value our patients' experience at Canyon Road Chiropractic and Massage. If you are currently a patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
Download & Print Questionnaire
Jason W. Beaverton:
- I really appreciate Dr White and the staff. They've helped both my wife and I with lower back issues and they are generally able to accommodate a short notice appointment if you're in a bind. They do good work and I feel very comfortable recommending Dr White.
Charlotte M. Beaverton:
- I am a fan of Dr. White, Kim Arndt (his assistant and massage therapist), and all the staff at Canyon Road Chiropractic and massage. I find that Dr. White is very different from your standard "crack and go" chiropractor. His approach is not just to deal with the problem today, but to find the actual cause and begin to repair the source of the problem. This is no band aid fix, but actual, serious, therapy. He uses equipment that others I've been to do not. He listens, makes notes...remembers from appointment to appointment what my issues are, and whether or not I'm doing better. I find that I am quite respected, my concerns are heard and addressed, and I know what we are doing and why. I love the fact that I don't sit in his waiting room as happens in so many doctor's offices these days. He does his best to stay on schedule while making sure each patient gets the care they need. I am very glad to have found Dr. White and I highly recommend his practice to others.
I should add that I've been seeing Dr. White for well over a year for severe inflammation issues and muscle spasms. I appreciate that the muscles are massaged and warmed before any adjustments are made. I appreciate that he works with me on exercises that may help. He has made custom orthotics for me and I am pain free when walking for the first time in many years.
Timothy D. Beaverton:
- I have been going here for the past several years . My son and wife come here also . Great atmosphere Dr White is personable and a great chiropractor . He worked with me when I had a tight schedule and even adjusted his so he could see me. I have recommended him to all my friends and they have all agreed he does great work. I highly recommend him If your looking for a chiropractor . Located in Beaverton off TV HWY and plenty of parking with lots of little restaurants to eat at too .
Roger F. Portland:
- I have been dealing with lower back pain since a water skiing injury over 20 years ago. After seeing several other chiropractors, my daughter recommended Dr. White and under his care I have been relatively pain free in spite of my active life-style. He has also treated me for several painful and slow-healing issues such as olecranon bursitis, shoulder and neck pain, rib subluxations, and arthritis. Dr. White recently completed a Neurology diplomate program which enables him to diagnose and treat the underlying mechanisms of pain management through advanced chiropractic techniques in conjunction with TENS (electo-stimulation), Ultrasound, and massage.
Kari V. Beaverton:
- Dr. Don White from Canyon Road Chiropractic Care is an amazing healthcare provider. He is also an RN and has a massage therapist (LMT) named Kim who is his assistant. I have been adjusted by various chiros over the years, but none as good as Dr. White. He believes in a whole body wellness approach and is excellent at uncovering the true source of pain. After two sessions he has done more for my body and mind than what several psyco- therapists have attempted over the years. He also has a great deal of knowledge about homeopathic and naturopathic cures and, of course, sells an outstanding line of vitamins and herbs - but only at the same cost to him and not for profit. Kim provides a great back massage (about 5 mins worth) prior to my adjustment - this is always a part of his patient practice. I never received much massage from my chiros in the past and this made a huge difference in my adjustment. I literally left feeling like my head had just been screwed on someone else's body!